Saturday 17 January 2015

How to Use Keyboard as Mouse

As of late My Mouse Stopped Working due to Drivers got Currupted, Device Drivers Getting Currupted in Windows May not be the Common Problem, But Can happen whenever with you, Due to this Problem i was not ready to utilize my mouse. I Tried each Solution like uninstalling drivers and restarting my PC. Unplugging and after that pluging in my mouse back, and better believe it Searched web as well, Since i was not ready to utilize my mouse, i needed to Use Keyboard as Mouse While Finding for answer for this Problem.

Think about What ? Nothing Helped and Had to Refresh my Windows 8, But Hey, Everything happens for good. Thankfully I knew how to Use Keyboard as Mouse perfectly. Well this was simply my Reason, now and again there are circumstances where you may need to Substitute your mouse with Keyboard. So today in this excercise we will Learn to Use Keyboard as Mouse In Windows.

Press Left Alt + Left Shift + Num Lock on your console in the meantime.

At the point when the window shows up, press Spacebar or Enter.

Rehash this procedure to turn Mouse Keys off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

You Might Also Like This